Eileen Monesson writes articles on best marketing practices, practice development, engagement, and branding for numerous publications including Growth Strategies: The Journal of Accounting Marketing and Sales, New Jersey CPA, The Journal of Accountancy, CPA Practice Management Forum, Law Marketing, NJ TechNews and NJBIZ.
She authored the chapter entitled Referral Source Development: The Most Powerful, but Underutilized Business Development Tactic in Bull’s Eye! The Ultimate How-To Marketing and Sales Guide for CPAs published by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) in 2010. Eileen sits on the editorial committee of Growth Strategies and is the author of its Trends and Insights column.
Here are some of the articles Eileen wrote that were published nationally:
- SELL Isn’t a Four Letter Word
- 2016 State of the Media Report
- Act Like an Owner to Break Into the Leadership Circle
- Benefits of an Anabolic Culture
- Benefits of an Anabolic Leader
- Build Your Practice Without Prospecting
- Differentiate Your Company with the Delivery of a Consistent Exceptional Experience
- Employee Engagement Drives Client Engagement
- Engaged! Outbehave Your Competition to Create Customers for Life – Gregg Ledermann
- Position Yourself as a Thought Leader on Social Media
- SMART Goals
- The 2014 Professional Services Marketing Report – How Does Your Firm Compare
- Best Approach to PR is an Integrated One
- The Client-Centric Firm How to Deliver the WOW Factor
- The Power of Employee Engagement
- The Road to Thought Leadership
- Your Brand is Much More Than Your Logo
- What Drives Happiness at a CPA Firm
Contact Eileen Monesson at 848.459.3130 or emonesson@PRCounts.com.